2.6.10-1.737_FC3smp kernel source?

Otto Haliburton ottohaliburton at comcast.net
Thu Jan 13 01:00:07 UTC 2005

download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/fedora/linux/updates/SRPMS.  I think this the
total link but you can go to download.fedora.redhat.com and figure it out.
1. rpm -ivh kernel?????
2. cd /usr/src/redhat/SPECS
3. rpmbuild -bp --target=<arch> <spec>
4. cd ../BUILD/kernel*/linux*
5. cd configs
6. cp kernel...config ../.config
7. use the kernel build stuff make mrproper etc. also edit the Makefile