RH el 3.0 u3 on HP dl380

Nathan Andrews nandrews at med.umich.edu
Thu Jan 13 13:52:26 UTC 2005

What class of DL380 is the box? I've had no problems loading u3 and u4
on a G3 in our environment here.

>>> tdeboeser at yahoo.com 1/13/05 8:57:41 AM >>>
Hi,
  I'm having trouble finding info on the 'net.  I've installed RH el
3.0
u3 on a dl380, but after the install the system sits at "loading Grub
...".   I've installed RH on a ML570, but we had to download a special

kernel from HP - they don't do that anymore.
  What did I miss, or what can I do?  BTW, I have to use Updata 3, as
HP's Secure Path requires it.

Thanks,

Tom

redhat-install-list-request at redhat.com