Cisco Aironet 350 wireless in FC2-2.6.5

Tapas Ranjan sarangi at bpost.kek.jp
Mon Jan 31 15:47:05 UTC 2005

Hi :
	I was trying to set up a Cisco wireless lan card on a dell
inspiron 2100 which has FC2 with 2.6.5 kernel version.
	The card blinks with "modprobe yenta_socket" and xmit packets.
But the Rx packet is always 0 and also it can't see the access point.
After googling in for 3-4 hours, I couldn't get any solution to my
problem.
	Since I don't have a "usb" drive with me write now, I am unable
to send you the "iwconfig eth1" results. If you need that with any other
informations, I will be glad to send it to you. Hope to get some reply.

	---Tapas