sendmail

ajay ajay197947 at rediffmail.com
Fri Jul 8 06:08:44 UTC 2005

i am very thankful to all of you , you helped me reaching close to fetchmail.
i found, fetchmail is doing all these things to me , then i read man pages and came to know whole process . i solved my problem too, it was permission problem for those scripts run under cron, /var/spool/cron/

someone deliberately changed i think so.

thanks a lot

rgds

ajay