FC2 to FC3 or FC4 upgrade

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 00:34:15 UTC 2005

On 7/11/05, Rick Stevens <rstevens at vitalstream.com> wrote:

> > Uhm, hmmm.  I didn't have any problems when I upgraded, but I didn't
> > have anything fancy set up.  I think this was addressed on the
> > fedora-list recently (last week or two).  Try checking the archive
> > there.
>
> In fact, see this:
>
> https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2005-July/msg01760.html
>
> Methinks it's seLinux that's biting you.

In my case I found an option called 'Main Menu' in the 'Add to Panel'
section that restored all my menus the way they were before the
upgrade so that problem is solved. I'm experiencing some other
troubles that are not specific to this list but rather to other
software and kernels that I ru. I'm attempting to solve those now.

thanks,
Mark