Again ... Changes in Kernel

paul_cour at verizon.net paul_cour at verizon.net
Sat Jul 30 22:02:56 UTC 2005

Hello

I am not sure what level of detail
you are looking for, but two things come to mind,
that I have read recently.

1.) At www.LinuxDevices.com, a guy
(Senior Product Mgr) for "TimeSys"
has a couple articles on what's new in
Kernel 2.6...

Look for Articles by William VonHagen
of TimeSys... I believe that he is an excellent
writer and at the Expert Level of Linux.

2.) One of my Hero's is Greg Kroah-Hartman.
He has written numerous articles for Linux Journal
(www,linuxjournal.com) so check there or Google
(search) for the name... He, too, is outstanding,
is a heavy duty kernel guy, but writes really
interesting stuff...

paulc