Oracle 10g on RedHat 9.0 system

virtgrav at comcast.net virtgrav at comcast.net
Thu Jun 2 19:24:20 UTC 2005

Michael,
Thanks for the reply. I thought about the WS, but it would add a middle step in my procedures and then I would be purchasing two systems. Since I have 9.0 up and working and sharing files as a server. I was hoping that someone tried. Looks like I will have to bite the bullet for ES to setup 10g and htmldb.

Thanks again,

Eric