Installation RH9.0 on DELL PowerEdge 2200

Uher, Lubomir Lubomir.Uher at eu.sony.com
Fri Jun 3 04:25:12 UTC 2005

Hello all,

I am a newbie in Linux users. I have tried to start with installation RH9.0
system to DELL PowerEdge 2200. I selected installation with booting from
floppy. After the system booting I selected installation method from local
CDROM. System requested driver's installation. During this process system
found SCSI driver aic7xxx and was successfully loaded. But no RH's CD was
found in CDROM and I couldn't continue with installation.

Could you help me, please ?

Thank you very much.

Lubomir