non-win 56k modem

Mike Barnes mike.barnes2 at worldnet.att.net
Sat Jun 11 13:09:43 UTC 2005

i have an intel based pc with red hat fedora core 3 installed on it and i
want to install a modem in it so i can connect to my internet service
provider (ISP). any suggestions as to which modem is the best and least
expensive with the minimum amount of trouble? later i am going to install
and run the firewall, mysql, php and apache on the linux pc, then i plan to
connect my windows based pc through the linux box to connect to the internet

Michael D. Barnes (MCP)
(919)847-0468
mike.barnes2 at worldnet.att.net