Source RPMS

vpv vputhen at cc.hut.fi
Sun Jun 12 17:00:51 UTC 2005

Hello,

Thanks Bob for the detailed reply. Sorry my original
mail was not clear enough.

I have a computer with Linux (kernel 2.4.18) installed. But source is not
installed. I have worked on Linux little bit but never got into
installation etc.

I have to modify slightly TCP and IP related files from exactly the
same kernel version as exists in the machine. Thats why I have to figure
out how to install just the source without changing anything in the
running kernel and then modify it and recompile.

thankyou
vpv