OT: Apache and frontpage

Waldher, Travis R Travis.R.Waldher at boeing.com
Mon Jun 13 03:21:38 UTC 2005

Ok... I have frontpage and apache 2.0.54 working happily together.
Almost.

First frontpage extensions and out of the box apache from redhat = bad.
It's much easier to use the source from apache themselves.

Now... I'm left with one annoyance.  The web admin pages work, but I
can't use the same usernames and passwords to access the websites with
frontpage.  Whenever I attempt a login the login prompt bounces right
back again.

I have done everything all the help pages on the internet, including
Override All in every instance AllowOverride exists.

Any pointers?