Installation RH9.0 on DELL PowerEdge 2200

Uher, Lubomir Lubomir.Uher at eu.sony.com
Tue Jun 7 08:18:20 UTC 2005

Hello,

many thanks for your response.

I can boot only from floppy drive, because without driver RH9.0 doesn't
recognize SCSI controller on DELL PC.

I mean, that CDROM drive isn't still working. System was recognized only
ADAPTEC SCSI controller, but no SCSI CDROM drive. I supposed, that system
found CDROM drive automatically.

Could you give some direction for this issue ?

Thank you very much.

Lubomir