SCSI woes

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Jun 30 18:07:19 UTC 2005

Uli Horn wrote:
> Hi
>
> I have a Dell Xeon with a Fijitsu MAT3073NP SCSI HDD.  When I try to
> install RedHat Enterprise ws 3 it does not find the SCSI drive. What do
> I do?

Which SCSI controller is that connected to?  It's not that the drive
can't be seen, it's that no driver has been loaded for the SCSI
controller.

You should also check Dell's website to see if they have a driver
disk for RHEL3 for that machine.
-    "Hello. My PID is Inigo Montoya.  You `kill -9'-ed my parent    -
-                     process.  Prepare to vi."                      -