Screen Saver

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Sun Mar 6 15:56:18 UTC 2005

On Sat, Mar 05, 2005 at 03:46:07PM -0700, brad.mugleston at comcast.net wrote:
> I'm looking for a screen saver that will display different
> pictures stored in a directory.
>
> Any such Linux creature out there?
yes - FC2 ships with exactly that sort of screen saver.
I only know it exists since FC2, by default, is configured to randomly
select one of its installed screen savers and run it whenever the
default timeout period is reached and this is one of the ones that comes
up.

I think FC1 and FC3 have it as well.  Dunno about RH9, ES AS etc..
Just look in the screen savers config tool and you'll probably find it.