[OT?] FIPS.exe Question

karlp at ourldsfamily.com karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Fri Mar 18 16:03:46 UTC 2005

I've used FIPS.EXE in the past to create a second partition from an
existing partition for a dual boot PC, however I am now in need of
enlarging a partition and removing the second one for retiring a dual boot
to be just a windows pc for an old 16-bit app that isn't available for
Linux. So, is there software for Windows similar to FIPS that would allow
me to do this?

As an aside, I would use this command for AIX:
# chfs -a size='6930442' /u1
Is there a similar command in Linux?

--
Karl Pearson
karlp at ourldsfamily.com
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
http://emailgroups.ourldsfamily.com
 If you don't think the dead come back to life, Be here at quitting time
 --
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America: http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml