R:R:R: I need Help RedHat-Windows XP

robgenna at tiscali.it robgenna at tiscali.it
Mon May 2 21:00:09 UTC 2005

Thank You!
I'm now looking for my modem's drivers but it's gonna be hard because it's
the internal one of my laptop, and I don't know it very well!
By the way, the real problem is now the Cd-Dvd, because I really can't use
it. In fact, I don't really know what you mean for mount, but what I can
say is that the disc run on my drive but then it stop with a "toch", then
rerun, and then again "toch".... After 4 times the OS says that there is
no media in the drive, but I'm sure the media is there, because I have absolutely
no problems with Windows XP, and all the cds work properly.
Could the drivers be?

Roberto, Italy