rsync

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon May 2 21:48:09 UTC 2005

ajay wrote:
> [...]

No.

> i am totally confused in this as ncftpget login properly but not fetching
> any errors.

Then try it in interactive mode:

ncftpget -u username-on-remote-system -p password-on-remote-system
remote-system /some/directory/on/your/local/system *

and see if you get any errors.  You're screwing something up here.
Either you're not using the right username and password for the remote
system or you're telling it to look at the wrong directory on the remote
system or trying to download to the wrong directory on your system.
-         "The Schizophrenic: An Unauthorized Autobiography"         -