Outlook to Evolution

Mark Knecht markknecht at gmail.com
Sat May 7 17:27:35 UTC 2005

Google: Evolution import "Outlook contacts" leads ot many possible
solutions. I used something 2 years ago but I no longer remember what
it was, other than being some windows program that created an output
file that Evolution could import.

I no longer use Evolution so I cannot help directly much. I wouldn't
be surprised to find they have some canned ways to make it happen
pretty well these days.

Cheers,
Mark