sendmail

ajay sysadmin at tivimtech.com
Tue May 10 09:09:14 UTC 2005

sir we have server tivimtech.com registered on internet. all my mail ids are aliases under one pop account.
now i have created one pop account for an employee who generally remains outside and need to access mails outside the office.

but when i send mail from office , using sendmail here, it gets bounced back and not delivered to that pop account. if i send from outside like rediffmail it gets delivered .
so there is something needs to configure in sendmail . tell me what is this ?
so as if local user is outside MTA relay it outside and then it will be delivered.
actually what i fell my sendmail is configured is configured to relay mails outside except my domain. but i need to relay that particular pop account on same domain also.

thanks and regards

ajay