post-NFS install problems

moey tony tonymoey at linuxmail.org
Sat May 14 05:40:53 UTC 2005

hi all,
i m back !

I hv installed some RH9 boxes via an NFS install some weeks ago.
Recently, i needed to add some extra packages to those boxes and
so, i ran redhat-config-packages. Problem is, it keeps asking me for the CD's,
which i can't insert because i work in a school(where CD-ROM Drives for each PC ain't possible).

How can i choose a different install tree? i ran the command redhat-config-packages --t=/mnt/somefolder(mounted from
the original NFS share that held all my CD files) but it tells me it's not a valid source.

i can't use yum nor up2date. i'd appreciate help in getting to point successfully back to the NFS server.

t-i-a !