My absence

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Mon May 16 17:18:46 UTC 2005

If anyone was wondering why I wasn't active last week, I was in Boston
vetting some new technology we're buying.  We were working quite late
and tossing in jet lag didn't leave me much energy to contribute.

Anyway, I'm back home in California now and will continue with my
exceedingly bombastic and irritating commentary.

Ok, all together now...

	Awwwww!  Rats!  He's back. :-D

-    I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!      -