Eratic Cursor Behavior

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Nov 10 21:29:35 UTC 2005

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 13:30 -0800, Harold Hallikainen wrote:
> [...]

That's usually caused by having the touchpad's sensitivity set too high
(so a thump on the keyboard is misinterpreted as a click on the pad).

I'm not sure how to turn that off.

-   NEWS FLASH! Intelligence of mankind decreasing!  Details at...   -
-     uh, when, uh, the little hand is, uh, on the...  Aw, NUTS!     -