Installing Horde and IMP in Fedora

Rodrigo Faria Tavares rodrigofariatavares at bol.com.br
Mon Nov 14 21:51:26 UTC 2005

Hello Mr. Stevens,

I gave chmod 777 in /tmp, but the message of IMP continue (it´s for apache
1.3.34).
It´s very strange but in Apache 2.0.53 is all Ok, no message error.

Other problem : I use qmail e qpopper, when I make login, the e-mails not
happen in webmail
I has verified all files, hode.php, servers.php, resgitry.php,  are
configurated correctly.
When i make a telnet gateway 110, return the numbers e-mails was received, i
believe the problem isn't
in mail server.

What the options, Do I can to verify ?

Rodrigo Faria Tavares