Partitioning error

Sherrett O. Walker buznakka at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 21 20:07:27 UTC 2005

Hello, all.

I made a mistake while trying to dual boot my computer
and couldn't find them mailing list for dummies like
me.  So, I've successfully installed linux on my
machine, but I can't boot my windows xp partition now,
which shows as an ext2 partition.  I'm certain things
are this way because I made a mistake, but I can't
tell you what I've done to cause it.

I tried to change the menu.lst file in /boot/grub, but
it just sent me on a weird chase that didn't result in
my windows partition booting.  That's all the wisdom I
have.

Anyone have solutions for me?

Thanks in advance.

SOW