"RAMDISK: couldn't find a valid ramdisk image starting at 0" and FC4 installation

Mark Ryden markryde at gmail.com
Sun Nov 27 07:46:27 UTC 2005

Hello,

  Maybe you are right; I will try it next time I install FC4 on this machine.

  However,it does not explain why after inserting some gibrish, and then after
it displays the errror messafe  running "enter" again, it did succeed.
Any speculation why ? If your assumption about that the sata disk was not
available, then enetring gibrish + enter afterwards should also fail !
and the fact is, that after  enetring gibrish + enter it did succeed ! and
I now have FC4 running on the that machine .

Regards,
MR