RedHat enterpirse edititon for education community

Scott Gillespie sgill at hhs.nwsc.k12.ar.us
Tue Nov 29 15:18:50 UTC 2005

I hope I'm doing this correctly.

Our school has a 30 subscription to Rehat Linux ES to see if we
want to purchase it.  The software has been activated.  The
problem is everytime I try to install the server software, after the
last disk is installed and after the reboot.  It comes up with bizzare
color schemes in sections.  I've tested each disk to make sure they
pass.  I know that it is detecting the proper hardware onboard.

Can anyone give me any advice.  What may I be doing wrong?

      Scott Gillespie