How to boot into graphics from text

Anuj linuxforyou at gmail.com
Fri Oct 7 03:12:14 UTC 2005

Please check the /etc/inittab  file and change the level to 5

# Default runlevel. The runlevels used by RHS are:
#   0 - halt (Do NOT set initdefault to this)
#   1 - Single user mode
#   2 - Multiuser, without NFS (The same as 3, if you do not have
networking)
#   3 - Full multiuser mode
#   4 - unused
#   5 - X11
#   6 - reboot (Do NOT set initdefault to this)
#
id:5:initdefault: