network/eth0 problems

Steven Testa stesta51 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 15 04:34:51 UTC 2005

For anyone out there with some ideas...
 To make a long story short...it has been a while since i booted up my linux
box under the desk. It is runing RH 6.2...that should give some insight! I
wanted to upgrade my RH version tonight after a long break here...
 In any event...i can't seem to connect to the network. I used to be able
to...i had it setup as a static IP with two DNSs listed.
 I have a Netgear MR814v2 router and use Road Runner as my ISP
(nc.rr.com<http://nc.rr.com>).
All windows machines on the network run fine...both wired and wireless...
 Anyone have any ideas for me to try? I can't find an
nc.rr.com<http://nc.rr.com>DNS IPs to verify what i have is correct.
 Thanks!
 Steve