remote vnc install - firstboot issues

Darren Birkett darren.birkett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:03:47 UTC 2005

When I do a remote vnc install of rhel3 or 4, everything goes fine, until
firstboot. On firstboot, the license issues etc are displayed *at the
console*. I don't want to have to go back to the console - this is why I'm
doing a remote vnc install! Is there some way to prevent this happening, or
is there a way to access the firstboot stuff remotely? I would have expected
the vnc server to start again (like it does in SLES) but this doesn't appear
to happen.

Cheers
Darren