Services Howto

Smith, Albert Albert.Smith at genexservices.com
Mon Sep 19 17:58:35 UTC 2005

Off the top of my head I don't know of anything service specific that
would cause any kind of hardware problem unless the service controls the
use but not the activiation of a piece of hardware. Normally hardware is
managed by the kernel, I would look at the kernel docs. Is there a
specific piece of hardware you are having problems with?

albert.smith at genexservices.com
(610) 964-5154