cdrecord read error

Sidney Abrahams sabraham at cwjamaica.com
Tue Sep 27 15:57:19 UTC 2005

-----Original Message-----
From: redhat-install-list-bounces at redhat.com
[mailto:redhat-install-list-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Rick Stevens
Sent: Monday, September 26, 2005 12:33 PM
To: Getting started with Red Hat Linux
Subject: RE: cdrecord read error

On Mon, 2005-09-26 at 11:17 -0500, Sidney Abrahams wrote:
> Rick,
>
> Thank you very much, and yes I am using WS4, sorry for not specifying.
> It is much appreciated and very clearly explained.

Glad to help, Sidney.  So I take it that things are now working for you.

Oh, and by the way, we kinda prefer bottom posting (put your reply AFTER
what you're replying to) on this list.  It makes the logical flow of the
message threads easier to follow.

-               500: Internal Fortune Cookie Error                   -
redhat-install-list-request at redhat.com