questions related with partiton?

Edward.D.Kramer at wellsfargo.com Edward.D.Kramer at wellsfargo.com
Thu Sep 29 19:05:47 UTC 2005

Some handy commands I would man would be:

fdisk -l  which will show you what devices you have
e2label (THANK YOU RICK STEVENS I LOVE THIS COMMAND :))
df -k  should help on drive space info.
mkfs   to create filesystems.

Be sure to look at all of their SEE ALSO commands, you will find some
handy tools.

You can view also view your mtab and fstab files, but be VERY carefully
when messing with these files, and only make changes that you completely
understand or your system may not BOOT next time :)

DK