iptables problem

lstar fta7wmt at netvigator.com
Mon Apr 10 16:25:07 UTC 2006

Hi All,
I would like to ask an " iptables"  question
which port should i block if i need to restrict access samba services?
I have search the information from knowledgebase of redhat offical web site. it found following port
  a.. Port 137 (UDP) - NetBIOS name service and nmbd
  b.. Port 138 (UDP) - NetBIOS datagram service
  c.. Port 139 (TCP) - File and printer sharing and smbd
  d.. Port 389 (TCP) - for LDAP (Active Directory Mode)
  e.. Port 445 (TCP) - NetBIOS was moved to 445 after 2000 and beyond, (CIFS)
  f.. Port 901 (TCP) - for SWAT
Should I port all above port to restrict the access to samba services
or any specific port also enough ?

Regards
lstar