Reversing email contents

Jeff Kinz jkinz at kinz.org
Mon Apr 10 17:56:41 UTC 2006

Hi all, I've inherited the job of coordinating games/practices and
fields for our local soccer league. (yeah!)

I'm getting emails with 30 emails in reverse order within them, typical
Outlook format.

In order to understand the issues + needs of the teams sequestered within
these emails it would be a lot easier if the discussion were in the
order it happened in.

Does anyone happen to have a tool, of any sort, that can reverse the
oder of the emails within one email ?

I know this is a long shot but I'm ever hopeful.  They say you can find
anything on the internet.. :-)

Speech Recognition Technology was used to create this e-mail