Redhat-install-list Digest, Vol 26, Issue 10

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Tue Apr 11 07:43:43 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-04-11 at 07:29 +0100, B.E Ramu Ram wrote:
> Hi
>      Please find the attachment in the mail which describes about the
> the Samba services. The attachement is in  Word formate.

<<major snippage>>

Please do NOT reply to message digests!  If you want to reply to a
message, either reply to a SINGLE message or post a new message.  Just
send a new message to "redhat-install-list at redhat.com" and put in an
appropriate subject line.  If you want, you can paste in the _relevant_
data from the digest.  We've all seen the messages and we don't need the
digest reposted.

Also NEVER "attach" anything you post here.  Either paste the content
into the message body or give a URL where we can look at it if we wish.
Anyone that opens a mail message from an unknown person with an
attachment is a fool and just asking for a virus infection.  That, and
the vast majority of us scrub attachments anyway.

-      Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.       -