Reversing email contents

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Tue Apr 11 08:32:17 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 20:43 -0400, Jeff Kinz wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 10, 2006 at 05:09:00PM -0400, David Mackintosh wrote:
>
> > The traditional internet method is to demand that everyone
> > bottom-post from now on, thus triggering a flameware, and
> > guaranteeing future flamewars when new users join the discussion or
> > list unaware of either the "convention" or the dissent over said
> > "convention".
>

> <tense horrification>
>
> Buh, buh, but these are soccer Mom's! and Dads!
> Exposing them to the naked traditions of the internet would be, would
> be...
>
> (Here,  our hero's voice breaks completely, barely holding himself
> together he forges onward...)
>
> Oh my God! The carnage, the slaughter..... the humanity....
>
> Have you NO mercy in your soul?
> </tense horrification>

Frankly, no. ;-)  If you want, you can always use my smart-assed
comment:

"Sir, you must excuse me from putting this in these terms, but there are
some people who should not be allowed near technology, and to be honest,
you're one of them."

Or the far more succinct, far less subtle and brutally honest:

"On the Internet, life's tough.  Wear a cup."

Thhhhpt!
-      We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.     -