Problem of CUPS service

fta7wmt at netvigator.com fta7wmt at netvigator.com
Wed Apr 12 05:59:45 UTC 2006

Dear All,

I want to ask some questions of printer configuration.
I have config a local printer connect to station A and share to public.
Then, I add the share printer to station B by
- system-config-printer
- double-click the "Browsed queues" and found the print queue of station A.
- right-click the share printer and set as default.
- Apply and exit.
After above config, I try to test the printer as command : lpr < abc.txt. However, I cannot find the job in station A with command "lpq".
On the other hand, I use web access http://localhost:631 to click the "print test page".
I can find the job in print queue of station A.

What is the problem of command "lpr < abc.txt"
Or any problem in configuration.

Regards
Lstar