Remote Control Powerstrips

redhat at buglecreek.com redhat at buglecreek.com
Thu Apr 27 15:35:16 UTC 2006

I was following a thread on the list a while ago and a few people made
some recommendations for remote control power strips.  Some how I lost
the thread. There are so many out there, it would be nice to hear from
some people who actually used them.  I would like it to have the
following features if possible: secure web interface, secure command
line interface (ssh), rack mountable.  I would prefer not to use telnet.
Depending on where these are placed on the infrastructure the web
interface may not be an option, so a secure command line menu would be
good.

Thanks