Test

karlp at ourldsfamily.com karlp at ourldsfamily.com
Mon Aug 21 02:35:51 UTC 2006

On Sun, August 20, 2006 7:54 pm, Bob Kinney wrote:
> Is there a fedora-install-list?

Not that I  know of, however, there is the fedora forums which are online at
http://www.fedoraforum.org/

I've posted there a bit and have received some help, too, but it's an annoying
tool that isn't as nice as just sending a question and getting responses. They
do have an email notification when someone answers, but it's not as nice as a
good, old fashioned email list.

Also, this list is pretty dead as of late. I wonder how many members it has
left...

Karl

> --- brad.mugleston at comcast.net wrote:
>
>> Haven't received any emails from this list in a few days - was
>> just wondering if it's been down or I'd been kicked off 8^(
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Brad Mugleston, KI0OT
>>
>> There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
>> understand binary and those that don't.

karl
     _/  _/      _/      _/_/_/       ____________   __o
    _/ _/       _/      _/    _/     ____________  _-\<._
   _/_/        _/      _/_/_/                     (_)/ (_)
  _/ _/       _/      _/           ......................
 _/   _/ arl _/_/_/  _/ earson    KarlP at ourldsfamily.com
---
Senior Consulting Sys/DB Analyst
http://consulting.ourldsfamily.com
---
 My Thoughts on Terrorism In America right after 9/11/2001:
 http://www.ourldsfamily.com/wtc.shtml
---
 The world is a dangerous place to live... not because of
 the people who are evil, but because of the people who
 don't do anything about it.
 - Albert Einstein
---