No display with new monitor

Kumar Pradeep pradeepkrlko at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 17:50:27 UTC 2006

Hi,

This is Pradeep from Bangalore (India), r u using LCD monitor? which version
of Linux ur using?
just try this if ur using LCD monitor, you can try disabling the frame
buffer by typing 'boot: linux nofb' at the starting of installation.

Regards,
Pradeep
System engineer

On 2/10/06, j_70 at comcast.net <j_70 at comcast.net> wrote:

> I have just put a new monitor on my RHES 3.0 box. I have no display. I
> probably need to run system-config-display --reconfig but since I can't see
> anything, how? How do I get to the command line when the system is going
> through boot-up. TIA.

Regards,
Pradeep
+91 934294 8743