RHEL AS 4 U2 Slow

Brenda Radford brkittycat at verizon.net
Mon Feb 13 23:57:08 UTC 2006

Waldher, Travis R wrote:

> [...]
Travis,

Decided to reinstall last Friday without doing the disk partitions
manually, and now it is performing beautifully!
I don't understand why disk partitions would slow things down, and
neither did anyone I asked about it, but that
is the only thing I did differently.   Not sure if there were also
problems with network settings (it wasn't giving me
any error messages), but it seems to be all cleared up now. (I hope I am
not speaking too soon this time!)

Thanks,

Brenda