Linux AS 3 -tcp/ip stack issues

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Feb 23 18:17:40 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-02-23 at 23:13 +0530, mac wrote:
> Hi,
>
> We just installed RH AS 3 on a dell 2650 poweredge for an application
> that runs on AS 3.As soon as we run this application(this app caters
> to a lot of client hits) and we run a netstat to troubleshoot
> application networking issues we get "Warning : got bogus tcp line "
> and FEW EST to clients ...most of the connection being bogus tcp
> lines. What is the implication of this as we often need to retstart
> our application also
>
> ANy pointers appreciated

The machine has all current updates?  If not, update it.

It'd help if you'd give us the full netstat command you're issuing and
I'm not sure what you mean by "FEW EST to clients".  Is that an error
from your application or a system error?  I don't recall seeing that
before.
-     Warning:  You are logged into reality as the root user...      -