Install RHEL 4 into IBM x346

Milis milis at ogs-id.com
Fri Feb 24 02:47:09 UTC 2006

Dear All,

I am new comer in this list, and now I need some knoledge share for
any one has experince for installling RHEL 4 into IBM X346,

I have 2 IBm x346 for building into cluster system, in the IBM x346
board I have raid level 1 config, and its config through IBM
ServeRaid, but fortunately while I install RHEL 4 into this server, my
logical hdd known as NOT RAID 1 but as INDEPENDENT HDD,

I ahve been try to use disk image from IBm AND/OR from adaptec, but
they still known as INDPENDENT HDD.

pls share your knowledge for solve this problem.
Thanks a lot for your knowledge.

Note : I've been update all BMC and BIOS as IBM Instruction on their
web site.

--
Tks & Best regards,
Andi EP