Cannot install Fedora Core 4

Russell Golden dragonite.wylie at verizon.net
Wed Jan 18 22:58:27 UTC 2006

verifications:
1. i have not been able to get the installer to work in the first place.
I still have RHL9 on my only hard disk, hda. uses the GRUB boot loader.
First CD goes into panic whenever i try to boot off of it to install
FC4. (I don't know where you got the idea that i have a SCSI disk...)
2. see #1
3. see #2
It's really confusing troubleshooting by email lol.