Installing FC5 with hard disk mode crashes with repomd.xml error 256

Mallasch, Paul Paul.Mallasch at Tectura.com
Tue Jul 18 22:39:43 UTC 2006

I've seen some other posts that seem to indicate that FC5 Anaconda may
have a problem installing from HD, but a search of Bugzilla doesn't
indicate any problems with IDE drives, only USB drives.

Did I miss a post or bug report somewhere?  Has it been fixed or is a
work-around available?

ThX