Phone Software

brad.mugleston at comcast.net brad.mugleston at comcast.net
Tue Jun 6 23:47:53 UTC 2006

Sorry, I'd aleady asked this question before  I got the phone -
now I have the phone and cable so I thought to ask it again but I
already had a reply - Gee I hate getting old, but I can't
remember why.

Brad Mugleston, KI0OT

There are 10 types of people in this world.  Those that
understand binary and those that don't.