11. Re[4]: Install RHEL 4 into IBM x346 (Milis)

Milis milis at ogs-id.com
Wed Mar 1 02:15:53 UTC 2006

Dear manohara,

I've been try your instruction, but till now the RAID 1 not known in
linux installation, and I've been tried all IBM Instruction, but STILL
not solve,
all driver from IBM and ADAPTEC web site I've been tried but yahhhhhh
not solved.
hope some has expereience install RHEL 4 at IBM X346 (with RAID 1 on
Board enable) will share knowledge.
its machine will use for ORACLE 10g RAC, so we need some help from any
one have expereience to install RHEL 4 on these machine.

--
Tks & Best regards,
Andi EP
mailto:milis at ogs-id.com