Mozilla web Browser not working

Kostas Sfakiotakis kostassf at cha.forthnet.gr
Wed Mar 1 23:52:04 UTC 2006

Greetings koteswararao ,

koteswararao vepuri wrote:
> Hi,
>    Mozilla browser on my Linux used to work. Now when
> I open it is opening an alert window with no messages
> in it. I am not seeing any error messages in
> /var/log/messages also.
>
> Vesrion ES 3

Version Enterprise Server 3  ? , the last time i recall
Enterprise was NCC -1701 E ?  :))

Seriously now  are you running a version
of Redhat Linux with a 2.6 kernel ?

Could you please be a bit more specific ?

What version of Mozilla are you trying to run ?

How did you installed the version of  Mozilla in
question ?

I have never failled to run a version of Mozilla since the
days of Valhalla ( Redhat 7.3 ) and Mozilla 1.4.something

Kind Regards,
   Kostas