Linux AS 3 tcp/ip

mac maheshbalasub at gmail.com
Sun Mar 5 01:54:26 UTC 2006

Hi,

We just installed RH AS 3 on a dell 2650 poweredge for an  java application
that runs on AS 3.As soon as we run this application(this app caters to a
lot of client hits ie lot of load) and we run a netstat to troubleshoot
application networking issues we get "Warning : got bogus tcp line " and FEW
ESTABLISHED to clientsand the rest being "warning bogus TCP line" ...most of
the connection being bogus tcp lines. What is the implication of this as we
often need to retstart our application also...pls assist

Are there any methods to tweak the TCP/ip stack for heavy load??

ANy pointers appreciated

regards