ftp problem with large file

A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru A.Fadyushin at it-centre.ru
Fri Mar 31 16:18:22 UTC 2006

Is the size of partially transferred file the same for both attempts?
Also, I sometimes have seen FTP sessions closed by the server due to
network problems between the server and the client (these problems
caused timeouts at the server side).

Alexey Fadyushin
Brainbench MVP for Linux.
http://www.brainbench.com